cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/4.5-ui-plugin-enhancement to f8693d2
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:16:41 GMT
Depends - I would want this. One could say it’s a bug that UI plugins are listed but hidden
(see the code, a <li> is added, but if the section is a plugin it hides it by setting
display:none).

Quick question - if a new feature, refactoring work or enhancement is sent for master, will
they be blocked to be merged on master, until 4.6 is released even if they get 2 positive
reviews? What is the freeze date for 4.6 and who’s the RM?

On 07-Jul-2015, at 3:38 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>