cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: IRC and Slack
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 21:13:51 GMT
Hi,

Our IRC channels seem to be dead, indeed, at least for "user support" purposes. IRC is pretty
established and works great for many projects, it just requires people active then and there.

Probably any form of chat will have the same fate no matter how trendy and personally -1 for
anything like slack, hipchat etc.

) looks pretty nice and feature-rich (login with github, facebook etc etc).

My 2 cents

Nux!
www.nux.ro