cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Automation Results on master wiki page
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:27:55 GMT
Daan, line 1,2 are related to running the tests on a simulator build - this is like Travis
CI - tests.  Since the tests are tagged we can run some of them on simulator.
Also, 1  is Simulator with BasicZone BVT-tests in integration/smoke folder, 11 is Simulator
BasicZone Regression- tests in integration/component folder...
Adv - Advancedzone