cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/4.5-ui-plugin-enhancement to f8693d2
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 10:02:39 GMT

On 07-Jul-2015, at 3:17 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Rohit, are you basing this on 4.5? seems like a feature (meaning it
should be based on master).

Not a feature but refactoring - I want to show any UI plugin on left nav without forking the
core code which is done historically, see this — http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/cloudstack-ui-customization
(slide #13).

Since 4.5 is stable, I tend to work on 4.5 based branches and then port/merge them on master.
Yeah, this needs to go into master though useful for 4.5 as well.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

[cid:9DD97B41-04C5-45F0-92A7-951F3E962F7A]

M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
Blog: bhaisaab.org<http://bhaisaab.org> | Twitter: @_bhaisaab

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.