cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Hopkins, Michael" <michael.hopkin...@imperial.ac.uk>
Subject CloudStack UI Plugins section not showing
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:35:30 GMT
Hi,
I’m trying to write a 3rd party UI plugin for cloudstack for a university project, unfortunately
I can’t seem to get the “plugins” section of the UI to display.

In usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/client/plugins

I have two test plugins “testPlugin” and “csMyFirstPlugin” which are folders containing
all the relevant files as per the tutorial provided in the documentation.

In plugins.js I have registered them as per the instructions in the tutorial.

It seems that in /scripts/cloudStack.js the plugins section is hidden if cloudstack.plugins.length
is 0.

I thought that registering the plugins in plugins.js would suffice to make the section visible
but is there another step? I can’t find any answers online.

Thanks, Michael