All

ACT NOW: submit a talk for CCC

We’ve had a very poor response to the CFP for CCC Dublin on 8-9 October. I understand that there has been a lot of CFT emails flying around because of the change of conference format this year. However, we want the Dublin event to be the “goto” event for this community this year

Without your input as speakers, we do not have an agenda and without an agenda we cannot get sponsors to pay for the event

I know the event seems a long way off, but if anybody on this list is thinking of attending, please consider submitting a speaking proposal.

The CFP formally closes *tomorrow* , but likely we will hold it open for a few days yet

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Software Engineering
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.