cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Not found CS 4.5.1 RHEL packages on apt-get.eu
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:52:42 GMT
Hi,

I’ve setup a cronjob to mirror centos packages from rsync://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/upstream/{centos,centos7}
on apt-get.eu server.

Updated README with centos packages and gpg public key information:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/README

Mirrored packages can be found here:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos/
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/centos7/

The 4.5 packages here are symlinked to the above directories:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.5/

Hope this helps.

> On 05-Jun-2015, at 1:48 pm, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>

> On 05/06/2015 12:11, Rohit Yadav wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Okay, I’ve copy the packages for 4.5 and setup a cronjob to mirror packages today.
Avoid using the repository until that happens.

> Thanks Rohit.

>>> No, there's no reason imho.
>>>
>>> Could anyone with access to the apt-get.eu server upload packages?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Erik
>> Regards,
>> Rohit Yadav