cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: wiki permissions
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:07:12 GMT
Thank you Rajani!

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager

Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 99159
4713 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 3636
Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
Brazil - CEP 22250-040
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com
<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>