cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] new findbugs bug findings
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:42:01 GMT
Hi Daan,
of the 51 issues, I dont think all of them are new. I checked a few and
they are very old.

I think it will be useful to run findbugs analysis on every pull request
and inform any findings in the new code. Its within the contest and easy to
get fixed than looking at them at a later point of time.

~Rajani