cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject keep stable, stable
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 18:31:23 GMT
I hate to bring this up, as I don't like being a curmudgeon, but
occasionally I see things like this and I wonder why we are doing it.

commit 6e3c6e82990cafdab8453ed56530dc619ba70338

Date:   Tue Jun 9 23:57:00 2015 +0200

    CLOUDSTACK-8537 refactor registerSSHKeyPair() for legibility and
testability reasons

Why are we touching 4.5 branch with anything other than known bugfixes? 4.5
is our current stable release branch, I don't think any changes to it
should be taken that aren't necessary. That includes coverity
scan/findbugs, whitespace, refactoring, etc. Just my $.02