cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release candidate 4.4.4 (4.4-RC20150601T1542)
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 10:47:33 GMT
+1 (binding)

Tested deployment with Basic Zone with SG using Ubuntu 14.04 as KVM host, tested basic vm
lifecycles.

Here’s the repo built from this RC:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/

> On 02-Jun-2015, at 7:40 pm, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> +1
>
> Tests on Ubuntu 14.04.2 (1 mgr, 2 nodes, 1 nfs), basic fresh install, NFS storage, KVM,
tests on HA (crash vm/restore), SystemVM shape

> Tests on Ubuntu 14.04.2 (All-in-one ansible installation[1]), tests upgrade 4.4.3 ->
4.4.4 : OK, test upgrade 4.4.4 -> 4.5.1 (KO known issue will be fix in 4.5.2...)

<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.4-RC20150526T2323>4.4-RC20150601T1542
>>> Commit: b087514317e9fce350c2dcee6bb5b21fb70c1eb8
>>>
>>> List of changes:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/4.4.4
>>>
>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
>>> location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.4.4/
>>>
>>> PGP release keys (signed using 5AABEBEA):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)"
with their vote?

>>> [ ] +1  approve
>>> [ ] +0  no opinion
>>> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)