cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release candidate 4.4.4 (4.4-RC20150618T1117)
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:05:57 GMT
+1 (binding)

Basic Zone deployment with KVM/Ubuntu-14.04 and basic vm lifecycle operations.

Here’s the repository built for everyone’s consumption:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/centos/4.4/
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/debian/4.4/

> On 23-Jun-2015, at 10:46 am, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Did some general tests on this release and would like to share my +1. Details below...
>
> Environment test
>
> Management Server => CentOS 7.1
> 1 Host XenServer 6.2
>
> Test restart network ... === TestName: test_03_restart_network_cleanup | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test router basic setup ... === TestName: test_05_router_basic | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test router advanced setup ... === TestName: test_06_router_advanced | Status : SUCCESS
===
> ok
> Test stop router ... === TestName: test_07_stop_router | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test start router ... === TestName: test_08_start_router | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test reboot router ... === TestName: test_09_reboot_router | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test VPN in VPC ... === TestName: test_vpc_remote_access_vpn | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test VPN in VPC ... === TestName: test_vpc_site2site_vpn | Status : SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test reset virtual machine on reboot ... === TestName: test_01_reset_vm_on_reboot | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test to create service offering ... === TestName: test_01_create_service_offering | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> Test to update existing service offering ... === TestName: test_02_edit_service_offering
> ok
> Test to delete service offering ... === TestName: test_03_delete_service_offering | Status
: SUCCESS ===
> ok
> test_privategw_acl (integration.smoke.test_privategw_acl.TestPrivateGwACL) ... === TestName:
test_privategw_acl | Status : SUCCESS ===

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com