cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: Access to ACS security issues
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 20:09:30 GMT
Hi John,

I sent the not to the security list, haven’t got an reply yet.

Do you need to know which issues did Glenn create? Please, let me know and we will provide
you the URLs.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Wilder

> On 10 Jun 2015, at 19:00, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co> wrote:
>
> +1. We can run queries for security issues, but that requires a more proactive stance
than (at least some of us) honestly have. Send a note to the list mentioned…we don’t bite.
:)

> John
>
>> On Jun 10, 2015, at 5:20 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
>>
>> Any chance we can get Glenn to follow our security vulnerability
>> reporting procedure?
>> https://cloudstack.apache.org/security.html
>>
>> The issue with creating 'private Jiras' is that no one gets notified.
>> Indeed, this email is the first notice that any of us have about these
>> issues.
>>
>> --David
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 4:22 AM, Wilder Rodrigues
>> <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Our colleague Glenn reate some security issues under the ACS Jira with private
visibility. I would like to have a look at those issues, but unfortunately I do not have access
even to browse those.