cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing on website?
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 12:28:50 GMT

> On May 11, 2015, at 2:08 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> How do I publish changes on our project website, cloudstack.apache.org? I pushed changes
on gh-pages already, the cms.apache.org/cloudstack checkout looks older. Any additional build
steps to make it live?

I replied to u privately but for the benefit of everyone:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Managing+the+Apache+CloudStack+Web+Site

-the gh-pages is a WIP, it cannot be used for cloudstack due to SSL certs etc, I need to circle
back with David on this.
-But the html pages that are there are built with middleman which I did put in svn
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack/site/middleman/

*but* the middleman site is not yet what is used for the production site. So you need to check
out:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack/site/trunk/

This is the source of truth and follow the wiki to make changes.

Ideally of course, we would use middleman and a webhoook to automatically push the built pages
to github and host everything there…but...

Any help welcome !

> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue