cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: commits from 4.5 to master
Date Fri, 22 May 2015 12:20:42 GMT
not sure daan.
Check the branch merge-45-to-master[1]  for the conflicts

If we agree to only do merge from 4.5, then its worth resolving. Otherwise,
its a waste of time for the one who does the merge, with folks doing high
density individual commits.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/compare/merge-45-to-master?expand=1

~Rajani