cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Staging NFS to Swift traffic?
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 10:59:11 GMT
Hi guys,

I cant find any docs on this topic, so...posting a question here.

We are going to use Swift as region wide Secondary Storage.

My understadning: KVM hosts will still move i.e. templates from Primary
Storage to Secondary NFS Staging storage - and then this template needs to
be moved to Swift.

Question:

Who/What is actually moving data from NFS Staging to Swift and over what
path/network?

Is SSVM moving data from NFS to Swift - if so, over what Network - does it
use Secondary Storage Gateway maybe, or not) - it certainly does not use
default routing (over Public Network)

Any hints - I need to enable some NFS-to-Swift connectivity :)

Thx,

--

Andrija Panić