cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Swift 2.x as Secondary Storage - auth v2 ?
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 14:15:15 GMT
Hi people,

anyone using Swift as Region wide Secondary Storage with Swift 2.x, auth v
2.0?

We are rewriting auth scripts/making wraper, and changing systemVM template
to support v2 auth, and main download/register tempalte/iso works, but we
are hitting many other bugs, that we try to iron out as we speak, some of
them  as Pierre alreadyshared:
- Percentage indiction not working while register/download new ISO/Template
- Cant download/extract template/ISO from ACS - by design
- Can't delete template/ISO (why are checking why...)
- Cant create volume snapshots (we are checking why...)
- Cant download volume from Primary (we are checking why...)
- Upload VOLUME doesn't work (we are checking why...)

Any opinions/suggestions are most welcome :)

I know

--

Andrija Panić