cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion...@apache.org>
Subject jenkins test in preparation for 4.6
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 15:02:16 GMT
Hi,

Just to let you know, don't worry if you see a 4.6 view on jenkins. I've
created the view to test a new set of configuration for Jenkins build.

I'd like to manage jenkins slaves using a Chef server so we wouldn't worry
about missing dependencies on buildslave and it would allow creation of
buildslave more easily.

I'm also testing a way to get a yum repo out of the centos7 package build
so it would make tests and other build steps easier.

Current git repo for cookbooks:
https://github.com/CloudStack-extras/ci-chefrepo

If you want access to the chef server let me know.