cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Bug resolve for 4.5.2
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 04:00:33 GMT
This could be a good opportunity to get your hands dirty and submit a
patch! These iptables rules are managed by a handful of shell scripts.
There are some specific to VPC if I remember correctly, in /opt/cloud/bin
on the virtual router. You can get a history of what script was run and
with which parameters either I'm /var/log/cloud.out on the router or debug
logs on the agent where the router runs.