cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Source code for Cloudstack 4.3.2 on apache git repository
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 02:03:53 GMT
Tags in the source repo will work, but,  please don't refer people to
to copies of our source that don't come from us.

All releases are archived in perpetuity at:
https://archive.apache.org/dist/cloudstack/releases/

In particular this one is found at:
https://archive.apache.org/dist/cloudstack/releases/4.3.2/

--David

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> Hi Rafel,
>
> Do a git fetch —tags, or get it from here: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/releases/tag/4.3.2
>
>> On 09-May-2015, at 3:05 pm, Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi dev folks,
>>
>> I would like to get the source code of CS 4.3.2, however I was not able to
>> find that tag/label version on git.
>>
>> I am using the https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git
>> repository.
>>
>> Does anyone have any ideas of what I am missing?
>>

>> --
>> Rafael Weingärtner
>
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav