cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE][PROPOSAL] merge of 4.5 code in master
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 09:17:34 GMT
LS,

announce part: As we have an rc that did not get any -1 yet I want to merge
4.5 in master now. It will result in 389 commits being merged without
conflicts detectable by git. That is not an fool proof guarantee of a
working system of course, hence this heads up.

proposal part: I would like to merge back the last release branch as part
of the release candidate creation script. First as part of the procedure,
later in build_asf.sh.

+/-1?