cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE][PROPOSAL] merge of 4.5 code in master
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 14:11:24 GMT
all, I justdid and pushed the merge. I suppose due to the release and
removal of awsapi it had some conflicts this time around. be aware that we
now need to be disciplined at stabalizing master and no longer commit
directly.

Let's find at least 6 release managers and agree that only merges that two
release managers agree upon will be done. (just a thought I want all to
shoot on)

Op do 7 mei 2015 om 14:46 schreef Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>:

> The current 4.5.1 candidate has no -1s and enough votes to pass, I was
> waiting for others who have not votes to share their results but since, the
> voting window is over I’ll tally and share results in next two hours.
>
> Regards.
>
> > On 07-May-2015, at 1:57 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > ok, we agree I was going to wait on Rohit's ping and then re-merge and
> push
> >
> > Op do 7 mei 2015 om 12:42 schreef Abhinandan Prateek <
> > abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com>:
> >
> >> Daan,
> >>
> >>  I was thinking voting will be concluded today ( looks like I confused
> it
> >> with GA).
> >> Anyhow it can be done now, in case there are issues they can be merged
> as
> >> and when there are relevant commits.

> >> part
> >> procedure,