cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject [4.5] Build Failing
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 00:23:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm having trouble building the latest from 4.5. Am I missing something
here?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11:check
(cloudstack-checkstyle) on project cloud-maven-standard: Execution
cloudstack-checkstyle of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11:check failed: Plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.11 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find
org.apache.cloudstack:checkstyle:jar:4.5.2-SNAPSHOT in
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

[ERROR]

[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.

[ERROR]

please read the following articles:

[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException

[ERROR]

[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :cloud-maven-standard

Thanks,

Mike
--
*Mike Tutkowski*