cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: delete local storage pool on cloudstack 4.4.3
Date Tue, 12 May 2015 21:43:19 GMT
Sounds like a bug perhaps, but you could always manually update the
cloud.storage_pool table to mark it as removed.

If you have successfully removed primary storage in the past, you could
probably use that as an example row for how to update the applicable row
remotely.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com