cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Tokyo and Seoul
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 20:34:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

Just as an FYI: I will be heading to Tokyo this coming Saturday to present
at the CloudStack Days conference next week and to meet with three
SolidFire/CloudStack prospects. I'll then be making a short trip to Seoul,
Korea to meet with a prospect that has been PoCing SolidFire and CloudStack
for the past few months.

During this time, I'll have access to e-mail, but - as you'd expect with a
15-hour timezone difference - my responses may not be as prompt as you're
used to.

Here's a link to the CloudStack Days Tokyo presentation I'll be giving next
Tuesday:

https://cloudstackdaystokyo2015.sched.org/event/d3a648980a693a5561c51732f2ac4339#.VWYn6GRViko

I expect to be flying back to Colorado on June 9th.

Talk to you later!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com