cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: CLOUDSTACK-8407: Presharedkey is not accessible
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 22:09:54 GMT
What do you mean by "I had already fixed this on 4.5/master before 4.5.1
was released, therefore 4.5.1 users should not experience any issue."?

So is the preshared key available in the API now?  Is there a way to get
the preshared key if you don't have access to the DB?
Will

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts