cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: KVM unit tests issue
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 07:03:21 GMT
It was indeed fixed on libvirt:

https://github.com/schubergphilis/cloudstack/commit/982a0235a0143864e5b0eda1836fb913d91252f6

and it was merged 9 days ago:

https://github.com/schubergphilis/cloudstack/commit/982a0235a0143864e5b0eda1836fb913d91252f6

It seems another PR just got rid of my changes.

I will try to trace the root cause.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 29 May 2015, at 08:58, Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com<mailto:WRodrigues@schubergphilis.com>>
wrote:

Sorry guys, I missed this email.

A couple of weeks ago I replaced many IPs by 127.0.0.1 in the tests. Missed that one.

Haven’t ran into this issue - not local, remotely or seen any complain on ASF builds. Reason
for not reacting before.

Will fix.

Cheers,
Wilder