cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release candidate 4.4.4
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 10:57:12 GMT
+1 (binding)

Here’s a test repository you can use for convenience built out of this tag/RC:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/

Deployed Basic Zone with/without SG, tested vm lifecycle.

The VM deployment failed for me as minreq.sysvmtemplate.version global setting was set to
4.4.4, and I was using 4.4.1 template. After setting this to 4.4.1, all normal vm lifecycle
worked for me.

We need to document this in the docs, the systemvmtemplate build for 4.4 has been failing
which might need to be fixed if we want 4.4.4 template: http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.4/

> On 29-May-2015, at 8:10 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I've created a 4.4.4 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:
>
> Git Branch and Commit
> SH:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.4-RC20150526T2323>4.4-RC20150529T2004
> Commit: 7d2320cd1d27842fae73c7f43ef422da354f9999
>
> List of changes:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/4.4.4
>
> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
> location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.4.4/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using
> AA4736F3):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>
> [ ] +1  approve
> [ ] +0  no opinion
> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)