cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlayc...@Elion.ee>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.5.1
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 07:38:24 GMT
Hi,

	I am sorry for not being authorized to vote for release, but it seems VPC is not working
at 4.5.1.  I have 4.5-RC20150407T1726 at production and using VPC is very limited. I am not
able to use 2 NICs from different tiers  at the same VM.  Look for detatiled problem desctiption
at user list under subject "VPC usage scenario"

Regards,

Vadim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:21 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.5.1

I¹m a -0 for now (testing still  on going)

I have upgraded a 4.3.1 Adv XenServer build, and a 4.4.2 Adv XenServer build.  In both cases
the upgrade was successful, all System VMs and VRs upgraded OK, however I was not able to
create any new VRs or System VMs.

We are still analysing the logs and this may well turn out to be a -1, but it could simply
be an issue with the system vm template etc hence the -0 for now

Still need to test a local storage build, and a Basic with Security Groups build, in for a
busy week!

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542 <tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540 <tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581 <tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com <htp://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@cloudstackguru
<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS <x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 06/05/2015 05:57, "Marcus" <shadowsor@gmail.com> wrote:

>+1 (binding)
>On May 5, 2015 10:26 AM, "David Nalley" <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for running with this Rohit.
>>
>> +1 (binding)
>>
>> On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 7:20 AM, Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > I've created a 4.5.1 release, with the following artifacts up for a
>>vote:
>> >
>> > Git Branch and Commit SH:
>> >

>>https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=
>>ref
>>s/heads/4.5
>> > Commit: 0eb4eb23701f0c6fec8bd5461cd9aa9f92c9576d
>> >
>> > List of changes:
>> >

>>https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;
>>f=C
>>HANGES.md;hb=4.5
>> > https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commits/4.5-RC20150504T1217
>> >
>> > Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
>> > location):
>> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.5.1/
>> >
>> > PGP release keys (signed using 0EE3D884):
>> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>> >
>> > Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>> >
>> > For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
>> > indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>> >
>> > [ ] +1  approve
>> > [ ] +0  no opinion
>> > [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)
>> >
>> > For convenience of testing, you may use the following repositories
>> > and location to download systemvm templates:
>> >
>> > http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/
>> > http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5/
>> >
>> > Regards.

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.