cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release candidate 4.4.4
Date Sun, 31 May 2015 15:36:23 GMT
Hello Rohit,

On 31/05/2015 11:57, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> +1 (binding)
>
> Here’s a test repository you can use for convenience built out of this tag/RC:
> http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/
>
> Deployed Basic Zone with/without SG, tested vm lifecycle.
>
> The VM deployment failed for me as minreq.sysvmtemplate.version global setting was set
to 4.4.4, and I was using 4.4.1 template.

Me too, all my tests failed because VR must be updated. I've past some
hours to find why (test with different systemvmtemplate file,
re-install, etc.)

> After setting this to 4.4.1, all normal vm lifecycle worked for me.

Where ? directly in
./engine/api/src/org/apache/cloudstack/engine/orchestration/service/NetworkOrchestrationService.java

?

I don't find the minreq.sysvmtemplate.version key in the Global Settings
view.

Milamber

which might need to be fixed if we want 4.4.4 template:http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.4/

>> On 29-May-2015, at 8:10 pm, Daan Hoogland<daan.hoogland@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've created a 4.4.4 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:
>>
>> Git Branch and Commit
>> SH:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/
>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.4-RC20150526T2323>4.4-RC20150529T2004
>> Commit: 7d2320cd1d27842fae73c7f43ef422da354f9999
>>
>> List of changes:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/4.4.4
>>
>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
>> location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/4.4.4/
>>
>> PGP release keys (signed using
>> AA4736F3):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>
>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
>> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>>
>> [ ] +1  approve
>> [ ] +0  no opinion
>> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)