cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.1
Date Sat, 09 May 2015 02:35:18 GMT
Dont know if its possible,

But somewhere in the release notes we need to state something along the
lines of. Can anyone please help?

"If you are experiencing CloudStack UI issues, please consider upgrading
your tomcat instance to version 6.0.43  (tested version, but earlier
versions prior to 6.0.37 might work as well), to address the tomcat
response issues caused by latency between the browser/client and
CloudStack Management server."

I've just run a test upgrade from 4.3 to 4.5.1, while everything worked
fine, i would see jobs failed in UI, while nothing would show up in the
management server log file. Upgrading the tomcat to 6.0.43 resolved this
issue as i have considerable latency between my client and server.

Regards
ilya