cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Amin Samir" <amin.sa...@opencloud.net.au>
Subject Cloudstack 4.3.2 with KVM system template from shapeblue not supported by qemu version
Date Tue, 26 May 2015 03:09:27 GMT
Hello,

We are using Cloudstack 4.3.2 from shapeblue repo, along with KVM template
dated 2015-01-28, our environment is as follows:

1)      Cloud stack management server Centos 6.6, with Cloudstack 4.3.2

2)      Centos 6.6 KVM with the cloudstack-agent installed from shapeblue
repo

3)      FreeNAS 9.3 for NFS primary & secondary storage.

4)      Advanced zone

We have configured cloubr0 on eth0 in a single physical network, modified
the labels during the zone launch to match the bridge names on the host.

However System vm cannot launch due the following error in the agent:

uses a qcow2 feature which is not supported by this qemu version: QCOW
version 3

Anyone please help with this issue, shall we use another system template.

Thanks in advance.