cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Star Guo" <st...@ceph.me>
Subject Re: delete local storage pool on cloudstack 4.4.3
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 06:04:22 GMT
Dear Mike,

I update the storage pool remove time with timestamp,but it can not load the whole information
in "Inforastructure" . I rollback the update and it is ok.

Best Regards,
Star Guo

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com]
发送时间: 2015年5月13日 5:43
收件人: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
主题: Re: delete local storage pool on cloudstack 4.4.3

Sounds like a bug perhaps, but you could always manually update the cloud.storage_pool table
to mark it as removed.

If you have successfully removed primary storage in the past, you could probably use that
as an example row for how to update the applicable row remotely.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com