cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Bharat Kumar <bharat.ku...@citrix.com>
Subject Regarding Cloudstack shutdown operations.
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:56:58 GMT
Hi,

Recently i noticed that when we stop cloudstack we do not mark the state of the management
server as down in the ms_host table.

On further investigation I came to know that the stop methods of the beans are not getting
executed during shutdown. I could not see any logs related to cloudstack shutdown.
I cloud find some code in the CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle.java which calls the stop methods
of the beans, But this code doesn’t seem to run at shutdown.

I am not sure about how to fix this.  One way would be to call the stop methods of bean instances
in the registry explicitly.

Any other ideas ?.

Thanks,
Bharat.