cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: minor issues seen in travis.yml
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:16:11 GMT
On a second look I did not find the issues you shared on 4.5 or master? Did not find the first
issue, the second one has two tests: component/test_acl_isolatednetwork_delete component/test_acl_isolatednetwork
 (both are different with the same prefix).

> On 30-Apr-2015, at 6:12 am, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I saw couple of issue in travis.yml -
>
> -          3rd line:  "smoke/smoke/test_reset_vm_on_reboot" - it should be "smoke/test_reset_vm_on_reboot"
>
> -          7th line: component/test_acl_isolatednetwork - is listed twice
> will be creating a ticket but wanted to inform ahead.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com