cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] [UI] List of timezones available in the picker and potentially other places
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:21:35 GMT
When you set up recurring snapshots, and potentially other places in the UI
where you have to relate to time, you choose timezone from a table looking
like [1].

I, and some of our customers, find this very hard to navigate.
The list currently contains 618 items.. 618...

I'd like to propose to shorten this list, perhaps to a few common
abbreviations only (PDT/EST/GMT/CET etc.), but would like feedback from
others first.

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iocoek507q0c9r8/Screenshot%202015-04-21%2010.10.21.png?dl=0

--