cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Tilak Raj Singh <tila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2015] Proposal Submission CLOUDSTACK-8275
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:50:00 GMT
Hi Lucian,

I have been looking at AWS cloudformation as well as Openstack HEAT since
the last couple of days and had a chat with my mentor yesterday and we have
come to a conclusion that our implementation will be more on the lines of
Openstack Heat.

I have started looking at the developer guide for api docs for now so that
I may come up with a proper functional specification for the plugable
module we plan to develop.

Regards