cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CentOS 7 KVM Agent installation fails
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:38:56 GMT
This requires has actually bitten us in the past. It needs to change
to 'java-1.7.0', because 'java7' isn't satisfied by anything in EL7,
and 'java >= 1.7.0' actually is satisfied by java 1.6 due to epoch
issues.

That said, EL7 support was considered 'tech preview' even with 4.5,
I'm not sure what the status of it is in 4.4.

Also, in 4.5 we use packaging/centos63/package.sh -o rhel7. I haven't
researched why/when this was added here or if it is applicable to 4.4,
but it works.