cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jeronimo Garcia <garciaj...@gmail.com>
Subject vim25.jar missing from mvn repo?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:44:53 GMT
Hi list.

I'm trying to build the master on git and I'm getting this:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project cloud-vmware-base: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-vmware-base:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
com.cloud.com.vmware:vmware-vim25:jar:5.1 in
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

command: mvn -DskipTests=true -P vmware clean install

Am i missing something? the jar file is not in the remote maven repos ..

Thanks!