cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Bhathiya <bhathiya...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Contribute Cloudstack as Final Year Project
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 15:53:57 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am a 3rd year Computer Science Engineering  undergraduate at University
of Moratuwa Sri Lanka. As a part of our degree program, all the
undergraduates are expected to complete a one year research project, which
is scheduled to start from May 2015. A reasearch group consist of 4
memebers.

Our research group found project *Apache* *Cloudstack* really interesting. We
would like to discuss oppurtunities to contribute CloudStack as our final
year research project.Our areas of interest include (but not limited to)

   - Cloud Databases,
   - Cloud Storage
   - Resource Virtualization.

Regards,