cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jan-Arve Nygård <jan.arve.nyg...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] CloudStack days Dublin event is 404
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 22:17:17 GMT
Hi,

Not sure who the correct recipient would be so i'm posting this here:

1 . The link (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-dublin)
to the CloudStack days Dublin event on cloudstack.apache.org is 404.

This could be because the event was changed to a 2-day event but this
should be fixed. I guess the second date should be added as well.

2. Several of the new committers seems to be missing on the list of
committers on cloudstack.apache.org. If the source is available somewhere i
could help with updating the list if someone points me in the right
direction.

Thanks,

-thinktwo