cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Primary Storage algorithm - when having more primary storages
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:01:57 GMT
/etc/cloudstack/management/componentContext.xml

  <bean id="storagePoolAllocators"
class="com.cloud.utils.component.AdapterList">
    <property name="Adapters">
      <list>
          <ref bean="LocalStoragePoolAllocator"/>
          <ref bean="clusterScopeStoragePoolAllocator"/>
          <ref bean="zoneWideStoragePoolAllocator"/>
      </list>
    </property>
  </bean>