cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject Non-Manageable Instance via Cloudstack‏
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:49:54 GMT

I asked this question in the users forum, but did not get a response. So I figure let me try
in the dev forum.

I have one instance in which I can no longer stop/start/reboot or do any other instance command
against it. The VM itself is still fully functioning in vmware. From vcenter directly I can
fully manage it start/stop/reboot etc. When I try to manage it from cloudstack it throws an
unhandled exception error message. Full screenshot of the log can be seen here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd7qs050ef0mjov/vm2.PNG?dl=0Any
idea of what could be causing this and how to possibly fix? My CS version is 4.4.0