cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Somesh Naidu <Somesh.Na...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Pierre-Yves Ritschard
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 14:34:09 GMT
Congratulations Pierre-Yves!

Regards,
Somesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Koushik Das [mailto:koushik.das@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 5:31 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Pierre-Yves Ritschard

Congrats Pierre-Yves!

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 April 2015 2:41
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer Pierre-Yves Ritschard

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Pierre-Yves Rischard
(@pyr) to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Pierre-Yves is a great developer and I hear he was named one of the top 100 french developers.
He has contributed several fixes to cloudstack and more recently committed a Kafka listener,
he has a big patch pending to remove the awsapi.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go
via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the direction of the
project.

Join me in congratulating pyr and pray that he does not re-write cloudstack in clojure :)

-The CloudStack PMC