cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: List of freelance developers (Was: Re: searching for a cloudstack developer)
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 08:54:34 GMT
[shameless commercial plug] ShapeBlue are currently doing a lot of this type of work for customers,
mainly new feature development - happy to help. [/shameless commercial  plug]

I would welcome a wiki page for this and people providing  other services around ACS (of which
there is a growing number)

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.