cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Contribute Cloudstack as Final Year Project
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 02:15:14 GMT
Hi Supun,
Great to see your interest in CloudStack.
CloudStack has the areas you have mentioned below.

You can discuss your project ideas in dev list and we can help you whatever is required.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Supun Bhathiya [mailto:bhathiya.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk]
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:24 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Contribute Cloudstack as Final Year Project

Hi Devs,

I am a 3rd year Computer Science Engineering  undergraduate at University of Moratuwa Sri
Lanka. As a part of our degree program, all the undergraduates are expected to complete a
one year research project, which is scheduled to start from May 2015. A reasearch group consist
of 4 memebers.

Our research group found project *Apache* *Cloudstack* really interesting. We would like to
discuss oppurtunities to contribute CloudStack as our final year research project.Our areas
of interest include (but not limited to)

   - Cloud Databases,
   - Cloud Storage
   - Resource Virtualization.

Regards,