cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Ansible Plays
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 07:19:24 GMT

> On Apr 8, 2015, at 7:26 AM, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David,
>
> These are a group of plays to build a CloudStack management server, rather than modules
as Rene has created.  I'll make them available in Ansible Galaxy (Ansible's community library)
but I also wanted to make them available alongside the CloudStack chef recipes etc.  I guess
if a 'container-ed' version of a management server is created it would also sit alongside
that.

so I think we should put them on cloudstack-extras in github.

> Regards
>
> Paul Angus
> Cloud Architect
> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784 | T: CloudyAngus
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.