cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept the donation of ec2stack to apache cloudstack
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 18:58:52 GMT

> On Apr 6, 2015, at 7:46 PM, ilya <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> +1..
>
> Curious question, how does it differ from already existing cloudbridge aws API?

Functionally it does not,

Internally, it’s a totally different implementation (flask/python based)

It can run on the SP side or on the client side as a proxy.

It’s already dockerized.

The goal is to lighten up the cloudstack source code and provide an independent awsapi bridge
that can be more easily maintained.