cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another bad packaging issue
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:23:06 GMT
Rafael,

Thanks for pointing this out.

How did you look at the contents of the RPM? did you extract with cpio
and then analyzed the content?
Or did you install the RPM (perhaps started the management services and
then reviewed the directory structure)?

In case of the second instance, cloudstack will modify things in
systemvm.iso it may use the content from the zip file to modify/make the
iso. Please confirm what route you've taken..

Regards
ilya