cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.1-rc2
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 09:26:37 GMT
Hi all,

I've the 4.5.1 RC2 repo built here:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing

SystemVM templates:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.5

I've found and fixed an issue where 'key' column of keystore table was
not getting encrypted, this was also reported to me by Erik:

You'll only hit this issue if you:
1. try to upload/setup a SSL certificate for use with CPVM
2. enable and use the experimental SAML2 auth plugin (since it creates
and stores x509 certificates in keystore table)

So, please test either using the above fix if testing the above features.

Applying this fix, I tested ACS 4.5.1 RC2 and following works:

- basic zone deployment, basic vm lifecycles, templates, local storage,
snapshots and SG rules with KVM
- advanced zone deployment, basic vm lifecycles, templates, snapshots,
local storage, vpc, firewall/port forwarding rules with KVM

In addition, ran a load test of deploying 200 VMs across 10
accounts/domains with small local storage offering (1GB RAM, 1core, 10GB
local disk) on 30 xen hosts across two pods and it went fine with no errors.

Note: the repo I shared does not have the above mentioned bugfix.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.